Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Chinatown

I think that this movie is the least confusing film noir I have watch. I feel glad that not a lot of people died in this movie. I feel quite sad because the good people die, but the not so good people is alive. I also notice that this movie have no sensor. I can't believe the person who have to play as Mrs. Mulwray have to get naked and the movie don't have a sensor and million of people who are watching this movie would see it. How embarrassing!!! How horrible. --" I think that this movie is a nice movie even though the title Chinatown did not involve in the movie much, because the only scene that is in the Chinatown is the last scene and then that's it. But so far, I don't know yet what is my favorite part in the movie, but maybe soon I will figure it out.

No comments: