Sunday, November 18, 2007

Kiss me deadly

I think that this movie is a very, horrible movie because in the scene that a man came into a room where the girl are practicing balley and she always do the same action back and forth, back and forth. Not only that the background music is the same everywhere. Like in the scene that there is a man singing up stair and the volume of the sound is the same all through until the man open the door. I feels that the writer and the director does not really care how the people would like it or not. I feel like they just make a movie and people just watch it and they get the money. I am so sorry that I said that. And as the same I do not understand anything about the movie. Even the Americans themselves is having a problem in understanding the movie. I don't understand why the movie have to make it so complicated. It makes people confuse and soon bored of it. Now I know why this film is no longer be used in the film.

No comments: