Tuesday, October 9, 2007

First Western Movie review

On the first scene of stagecoach I have seen how a western look like, and people were like speaking so fast and quite hard to understand what they are talking about. This is my first western movie that I have ever watch and see so I don't know which movie I can compare it to.

I think that this movie is quite fun when I see the chasing happening. It really chapture the attendtion of the class, and my favorite part of this movie is on the last scene that they are running away from the Indians and it make me feel like that you "can do it, you can do it". Because it is very exciting.

If I look into the editing I see that these kinds of movies doesn't have a lot of effect that involve with pictures, but there are alot of sound effects. They use alot of tracking dolls and crane. Have a bit of tilt and pan, and most of the time they use cut, and some dissolve. Their back ground music and sound effect really heat up the movie!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The chase scene was very exciting. I also really liked to see the legacy that stagecoach has left (with that insane stunt of the man going under the stagecoach, which later Indiana Jones payed homage to). Although now days the scene may be just bit politically incorrect, it was intense and fun.