Thursday, October 4, 2007

Citizen Kane

I think that I would like to talk about editing because, I think that editing in this movie is quite interesting because they combine paintings and real people perfectly. I think that doing things like this can save alot of money. They don't have to build a giant house just to shoot it for 2-3 times. It also save alot of time because they don't have to wait for the house to be build, and in the scene that Mr. Kane is talking to a lot of people when he is encouraging people to vote for him. He combine the painting and the real people together, so they don't need to hire alot of people just to sit there. I think that if we go back into that century that there are no program to help to make the movie. I think that the people who is working on this movie is really good.

No comments: