Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Do the Right Thing

When I watch this movie, nothing really hit me, but in the last scene that the riot was happening. That scene really make me realize so many things. I realize that even though this movie had been made such a long time ago. In the present there are still small war like this happening that is related to racists. Like right now there is a small war in the south east Asia that some people don't like the Muslim and now they are bombing the town and killing the innocent people just because they are Muslim. I think that it is really unfair, because all culture teaches us to be good, but how they teach is not always be the same like the other culture. In the movie they showed how black people are treated badly by the white police. I still sees that it is still happening today. Because the color of the skin, and because of how a person look, makes the people look at each other in a different way. Doesn't mean that if you are black, that's means that you are dirty and poor. Or, if you see an Asian, they have a black hair, the color of their skin is not white, but kinda yellow, doesn't mean that they are not as good as the white people. Because they are born like that, they are not the one that decides if they wanted to be black or not. This movie really makes me think about the things around me, and how people treated me because I am different from the other people.

No comments: