Thursday, September 13, 2007

Critique the critic

I am doing about Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Link: http://movies.ign.com/articles/803/803083p1.html

I love this movie very much, I enjoyed seeing it.

I agree with the reviews, because I also feel the same way, but the writer of this review gives a much deeper understanding of the movie. because, like in one of the sentence said that, Harry Potter have a feeling of angriness in him most of the time in school. Which I notice that, but I didn't know that his friend is also trying to help him. I only know that Harry is angry, didn't know that his friend is trying to help him too to make him feel better.

This review is fun to read, because it is not giving the summary only, but it's telling the emotion of how the characters feel. Which it helped me understand the movie better.

2 comments:

The Jakel said...

good review. I think you have to write more though

Mr. K said...

Panod: Great start to the blog. Would you believe that I've never read a Harry Potter book or seen one of the movies? I'm ashamed of myself. I think as you get more confidence you'll be able to write more. Nice job overall.